We're clearly committed to your vision health
Browse our beautiful collection of frames.
Spruce Grove Vision provides patients with the latest and best products available in today’s market at competitive prices. We are a full service optical company that provides a large selection of frames and lenses for the whole family. We carry some of the latest designer brands, classic styles, safety wear and sports frames.
We carry a wide variety of lenses to suit your unique eyewear needs, including the latest in progressive lens technology from Forte, Essilor and Varilux featuring their series S-Design and E-Design. We also offer a one-year warranty on each.
We offer many different coatings and products to benefit our patients such as the Crizal anti-glare coating as well as Crizal EC, Crizal Forte, and Crizal Prevencia which is the latest technology that effectively blocks out harmful blue/violet light that can cause cataracts and macular degeneration. Prevencia also provides an E-SPF of 25.
Our office can supply you with all the great contact lens products, including: Acuvue Oasys, Air Optix for astigmatism, Biofinity, Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus, Proclear Multifocal, Purevision 2 HD, and many others.
Contact Lenses Available at Spruce Grove Vision Care:
Johnson & Johnson (+)
CIBA Vision (+)
Bausch & Lomb (+)
Contact Lens Do’s and Dont’s
In order to have successful service of your contacts it is important that you follow our instructions on the care and cleaning of the lenses. We schedule a teaching session with you in order to build your confidence in lens insertion and removal as well as proper cleaning procedures.
To stress the importance of good care, we have provided you with a list of do’s and don’ts to follow. Please review the list and feel free to bring any questions or concerns you may have to our staff.
- Before handling lenses, wash your hands with a mild soap
- Take time to clean your lenses well
- Follow your wearing schedule
- Soak your lenses in the recommended solution when not wearing them
- Remove your lenses if discomfort or blurred vision occurs
- Use proper eye protection or sunwear when needed
- Keep appointments for follow up care
- Contact our office immediately if problems arise
- Keep an updated pair of eyeglasses for emergency back-up
- Put eye makeup on after the insertion of your contact lenses
- Have a complete visual examination once a year
- Overwear your lenses beyond the recommended schedule
- Sleep with your contact lenses in
- Shower, sauna, or swim with your lenses in (unless you use a mask for swimming)
- Wear your lenses around aerosol sprays or noxious fumes
- Use any products other than those recommended (specifically do not use drops like Visine or Murine)
- Take advice of other contact lens wearers without consulting our office
- Please bring your eyewear and contact lens case with you each time you come to the office.
Spruce Grove Vision is committed to preventative care to ensure the health of your eyes. Ultraviolet rays have been shown to cause cataracts, macular degeneration and skin cancer, but you can help prevent all of these conditions just by wearing sunglasses. Polarization in sunglasses is important as it cuts surface glare, glare off water surfaces and it provides 100% UV protection.
We carry both prescription and non-prescription sun wear to protect your eyes from the harmful effects of UV rays. Our selection includes contemporary, classic, trendy and sports wear styles for the whole family. We have many choices in materials and products to suit all different lifestyles. Whether it is golfing, fishing, skiing or driving, we have sun wear to enhance your performance. Plus our experienced staff are here to help you find the right pair to complement your look!
"The staff is just absolutely amazing… when I had an injury and I didn’t think I’d get my sight back, they were very calming, thorough, very reassuring. The staff is the reason I continue going there."